What Free Planet needs now, is love sweet love!



I woke up with this song playing in my head this morning, and I have no idea why. So, I thought I'd share with you, dear reader or three, what I think this might mean.

WHAT FREE PLANET NEEDS NOW... and I don't mean The People. I don't mean, "Be more empathic to your fellow man," that's never gonna work. Hasn't worked yet, maybe never will. What the Free Planet needs, now, more than ever...



...is love, sweet love. It's the only thing that there's just too little of. Love for your Free Planet, now can you muster that, at least? Are you capable?

Now, if only I could find a version of this song with corporate employees clubbing baby seals over the skull, and corporate employees chopping off the hands of innocent men, women and children, and corporate employees knocking down the Twin Towers with their explosive charges so that they can earn their ruthless G3 or Global Gambling Game paymasters yet more profit.

Like they don't already have enough.

If only I could find THAT VERSION of this song, I'd be a happy bunny.
Free Planet is nothing if not strong on irony and bitterness.

Comments