dream - thor's hammer and the ginger bull of domestic protection - pyongyang guams trump

it's been a looooooooooooooong while (February) since I shared one of my ridiculously vivid dreams with you, even though my Dream Diary is filled most nights with plenty of splendid space-narrative.

Here's the guts of last night's entry, and it scared me.

Not at first.
Not the image of using a wooden (handle-less) Thor's Hammer to raze a Templar siege tower to the ground.
Not the image of a ginger bull with a smear of shit on its snout protecting the back of someone's house.

I woke up just before 7 a.m. and wrote down THOR'S HAMMER AND THE GINGER BULL OF DOMESTIC PROTECTION.

Soon after, the seven o-clock radio-news told of PyongYang i.e. North Korea, setting their nuclear aim on American territory Guam and broadcast Trump's FIRE AND FURY rhetoric. Remember the Rod of God or Thor's Hammer supposedly hanging in space ready to strike the unworthy. Distractionism runs military action so look elsewhere is my advice...

NB: caveat, my dreams are just that i.e. not predictive messages from the ether and the Twin Towers fell, on September 11th 2001, as if they'd been pummelled from above (or below) by some insanely powerful vertical concussive pressure-wave strike.

Comments